Our Minimum Requirements:
• Must possess current Class A CDL
• Must possess or willing to acquire a TWIC card
• Minimum 2 years tanker hauling experience
• Minimum 25 years of age
• Able and willing to complete a background
and motor vehicle driving record check
• Tanker endorsement
• Hazardous Materials certification
American Road Transportation is seeking experienced Class A CDL Drivers for regional and long haul positions based in La Porte, TX.
Company drivers and Independent Owner-Operators are both encouraged to apply.
This Medical Examiner’s Registry is produced and updated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The doctors listed on this site are those doctors who have been deemed by the FMCSA to be qualified to perform DOT Medical Exam/Physicals and issue medical cards to DOT Regulated drivers. (Physician are required to be qualified as of May 21, 2014.)